John Reeves, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Mr. John Reeves is a psychologist and nationally recognized special education expert. He has over 30 years of experience in researching and assisting children and adults in understanding themselves, their capacities and preferences so they might realize their fullest potential. Through his career and research he has confirmed that we too often leave the person out of the process. He has led a nationally recognized program for special needs students and served as Executive Director of a County Education board. His years of leadership experience and research in special education and psychometrics have fostered the development of InnerSight® the personal, professional and organizational development service.
He is interesting, informative and fun to work with. He works effectively with people to develop a framework, vocabulary and capacity for discussing their interests and preferences so they can grow effectively as a person. He leads the sales and development efforts of InnerSight®.
- Assistant Principal and County Coordinator, McCarthy/Teszler School, Serving Seven Spartanburg County School Districts
- Executive Director, Spartanburg County Board of Education
- Director of Special Education, Spartanburg County School District Six
- District School Psychologist Spartanburg School District Six
- Specialist in Education, University of Georgia, 1975
- M.Ed. University of Georgia, 1974
- BA, Georgia Southern University, 1972
- School Psychologist
- High School Principal
- Elementary Principal
- Mental Disabilities (Mild and Moderate)
- Elementary Teacher
- Applied Behavior Therapy Coordinator